To ensure consistency, accuracy, and longevity of your scale, do not exceed the weight capacity it is designed for.
Legal for trade
Commercial operations in Canada are legally required by Measurement Canada to use “legal for trade” scales. Canada’s Weights and Measures Act also requires that scales be regularly calibrated to ensure accuracy.
A legal for trade scale has been certified by Measurement Canada to meet the stringent accuracy standards required to conduct business based on the weight of goods.
To have your scale legal for trade, you set up the scale where it will be used at your site and then arrange for an authorized service provider to inspect and certify the scale. Be aware that not all models can be made legal for trade.
Precision Calibration & Equipment does not certify scales.
A&D FX 2000iNC
The FX 2000iNC has patented weighing technology Compact Super Hybrid Sensor(C-SHS) for compact, fast, and precise operation.
The FX 2000iNC is eligible to be certified as legal for trade by an authorized service provider.
- 2200 g maximum capacity
- Internal shock absorber and overload protection
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel weigh pan
- Draft and vibration adjustable response filters
- Meets GLP, GMP, GCP, and ISO requirements
- Wide range of modes: counting, percent, animal, statical, comparator
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, lb-oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gn, tl, tol, mes, pcs, %, mlt
- One-touch calibration
- RS-232 interface for connectivity to a printer or computer
A&D EJ 1500
The A&D EJ 1500 has many of the same features as the FX 2000iNC, but with less weighing capacity.
The A&D EJ 1500 is not eligible to be certified as legal for trade.
- 1500 g maximum capacity
- Lcd display with backlight
- 500 g weight included so you can regularly calibrate the scale
- Wide range of modes: counting, percent, comparator
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, mom, dwt, gn, tl
- Optional USB or RS-232 interface for connectivity to a printer or computer
- Stackable body for convenient storage of multiple units
A&D HT 500
The A&D HT 500 is a compact scale with minimal features.
The A&D HT 500 is not eligible to be certified as legal for trade.
- 510 g maximum capacity
- 132 x 130 mm pan size
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb-oz, ozt, tael, tola
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or with an optional AC adapter
- Stackable storage box for convenient storage of multiple units